- Kirjoittanut Sylvain Eckhardt
- Kategoria: Uncategorised
- Osumat: 12453
K&C is a paddling club covering all the region of Oulu and has been active since 1982.
The club has several hundred members and is active in different kayaking discipline such as competition canoeing (slalom and polo), wild water canoeing, touring canoeing on rivers, lakes and sea. Lessons for beginners and other opportunities to discover the activity with educated instructors and coaches in a safe environment are the best way to make your first steps in this nice sport.
The club is offering many opportunities to discover and practice canoeing and kayaking and you don't even need to be a member of the club. We are renting canoes and kayaks, organizing a lot of paddling courses and lessons for beginners, organizing guided kayaking trips for groups. Members of the club get discount on the prices of all the services the club offers (courses, rental...) and can naturally participate in the activities proposed by the club, such as different training sessions, technical courses or cliniques (eskimo roll, white water canoeing, open canoe courses, sea kayaking courses, surfing wave cliniques in the sea, etc.), tour kayaking on rivers, lake and sea, etc.
More information about K&C
- How to join K&C canoeing club.
- Public paddling discovering sessions - every second wednesday (18:00-20:00) 1.6 to 7.8.2022. Fee: 8 euros - 4 euros with University sport pass and under 18y. Registration needed!
For K&C's members
- Advantages for members. Read the "joining the club" page.
- Discussion forum: Info mainly in Finnish, but available in English also from time to time. The forum is used for informing about Tuesday and Thursday paddling sessions and tour kayaking trips.
- Canoe slalom. K&C is the leading club in Finland in canoe slalom. Canoe slalom pages. Contact person: Jarkko Magga (name.surname(at)kc.fi)
- Canoe polo. Canoe polo is unfortunately not active at this moment in the club.
If you have something to ask, please contact us: