Joining the club
- Kirjoittanut Sylvain Eckhardt
- Kategoria: Sivut
- Osumat: 4150
1- Filll the form : HERE
2- Wait for the instructions you will get by email you have filled the form. Prices:
|Membership 2021||Annual fee (1.1.-31.12.2020||Autumn fee (1.9.-31.12.2020) only for new members
|Individual member over 18y (born in 2002 or after)
||55 €||30 €
|individual member under 18y (born in 2003 or later)||25 €|
||55 € main member + 30€/above 18y + 5€/under 18y|
Family membership: Family members get discount. The main member of the family pays always 55€ and the price for an additional adult (above 18y) is only 30€ and 5€ for under 18y aged. "Family" means that all members have the same address.
Autumn membership: This membership fee is meant to new members joining the club after the 1st of September. Autumn membership gives the same advantages than the full calendar year membership.
Means of payment:
- Bank account transfer- Smartum sport and culture, TYKY and Edenred Virikeseteli vouchers.
- SmartumPay, ePassi, TYKY online, Eazybreak, Edenred mile payment
Kayak place in our boathouse.
Membership rights and advantages
- Free swimming pool sessions at Raatti swimming pool every saturday from October to April
- Use of kayaks, canoes and SUP boards under certain conditions.
The short term use (maximun 1 day or 24 hours) of the equipment of the club is free. The club is owning lots of basic seakayaks (15 kayaks in Tukkisaari) and tour kayaks (15 kayaks in Nokkala), 3 open canoes (2 in Tukkisaari and 1 in Nokkala), many white water and frestyle kayaks (about 15 kayaks in Nokkala) and also 4 SUP boards in Tukkisaari. The club is also owning two double kayaks , 1 in Nokkala and the other in Tukkisaari. If you want to use the equipment for more than a day you will have to reserve it and rent it. The prices for members are much lower than for non members.
The use of the club equipment is under certain restrictions. The use of a kayak, canoe or SUP-board requires the online booking, which is avalaible in english: https://evaraus.fi/kcry There is a guide available on our pages that tells about how to use the gears: http://kc.fi/index.php/in-english/equipment-user-s-guide. Also a nearly complet guide of our kayaks is avaliable only i finnish here: http://kc.fi/index.php/jaesenille/69
The best way to get used is to come to the thursday sessions and just ask how to do. To be simple, you can use the kayaks , canoes or SUP boards for free, if it is only for short term use (less than a day) and only if the boats are not booked by somebody else. In the boat houses there's a reservation book, where you can see if the boat are reserved or not. If you want to borrow the boats for more than a day, you have to book them and to pay a rental fee prices: http://kc.fi/index.ph
- Key of the boathouses. You can get your own key and you will get the info about that after filling the membership form.
- Discount on all kayak, canoe and SUP course fees (about 50% depending on the courses). The club is organizing lots of beginner courses and also white water, seakayaking, open canoe and SUP courses. During the winter time we organize eskimo roll courses in the swimming pool. The language is usually Finnish, but we can teach in English and in French, too.
- Discount on equipment rental (canoes, kayaks, SUP boards...). Read more here...
- Club's activities. Members can participate for free to many instructed sessions and tours.
Tour kayaking: we organize numerous kayaking tours on rivers, lake and the sea. On organized trips, the rental f the kayaks and canoes are even cheaper (5€/kayak/day).
- Evening kayak sessions: for the members there are two session a week organized during the summer. On tuesday, this is more for experimented paddlers, the trip can be 3 hours long with the possibility to paddle to the sea. On thursday, the sessions are meant for beginners and we stay on calm water and the trip are pretty shorts 1 to 2 hours.
- White water kayaking. From time to time we organize white water sessions and trips usually on rapids near to Oulu (Koiteli in Kiiminki, Kipinä in Pudasjärvi, Taivalkoski or Neitikoski in Lieksa).
- "Family club". Since the summer 2017 we organize a family club to help family to paddle with their kids.
- Discounts. As a member of K&C, you can get discounts when buying equipment from Welhonpesä (about 10% and up to 20% if your order is linked to an order of the club)